(ISC)2 CCFP Practice Exams
|Practice test vendor||Total number of questions||Number of questions in demo||Test Revision, file size||Price||Practice exam page|
*Price, number of questions, and file size are as per the vendor's website, and likely to get modified from time to time. Please check with the vendor's website for current information. Any corrections or updates may please be sent to webmaster[at]practicetests.info
CCFP Exam Details
CCFP professionals can come from an array of corporate, legal, law enforcement, and government occupations, including:
- Digital forensic examiners in law enforcement to support criminal investigations
- Cybercrime and cybersecurity professionals working in the public or private sectors
- Computer forensic engineers & managers working in corporate information security
- Digital forensic and e-discovery consultants focused on litigation support
- Cyber intelligence analysts working for defense/intelligence agencies
- Computer forensic consultants working for management or specialty consulting firms.
The CCFP designation is achieved by passing one exam.
- Duration of the exam : 4 hour
- No of Questions : 125 questions
- Passing score : 700 out of 1000 points
- Question format : Multiple choice questions