FUNDAMENTALS IN INFORMATION SECURITY CERTIFICATION
EC-Council Certifications are designed to provide the foundation needed by every Electronic Commerce and Security Professional .
Overview of Information Security Certification
The Fundamentals in Information Security is one of the Graduate Level Certifications and one of the academic programs available from EC-Council.
Any one who wants to gain knowledge of Information Security.
EC-Council's fundamental courses are conducted by selected academic partners such as colleges and universities around the world.
Information Security Course Outline
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Addressing Threats
- Backdoors, virus and worms
- Introduction to Linux Operating System
- Password Cracking
- Web Servers and web applications
- Wireless Networks
- Intrusion Detection System
- Firewalls and Honey Pots.
- Hacking Cycle
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
* For more information on this course and certification , visit the official website below