FUNDAMENTALS IN COMPUTER FORENSICS CERTIFICATION
EC-Council Certifications are designed to provide the foundation needed by every Electronic Commerce and Security Professional .
Overview of Computer Forensics Certification
The Fundamentals of Computer Forensics is one of the Graduate Level Certifications and one of the academic programs available from EC-Council.
Any one who wants to gain knowledge of Computer Forensics.
EC-Council's fundamental courses are conducted by selected academic partners such as colleges and universities around the world.
Computer Forensics Course Outline
- Computer Forensics fundamentals
- Trademark, copyright and patents
- Network and Router Forensics Fundamentals
- Incident Response and Forensics
- Digital Evidence
- Understanding Windows, DOS , Linux and Macintosh
- Analyzing logs
- E-mail crime and computer forensics
- Introduction to writing investigative reports
- Computer Forensics as a Profession
* For more information on this course and certification , visit the official website below